Thursday, January 28, 2010

First Post -- Very Exciting!!

Yeah! I'm so excited to start my blog!!

After spending 2 years in fashion school, and leaving the industry for the past 7 years, I've come full circle and can't seem to get enough fashion!!

I've taken a whole new approach to my love of fashion. I've discovered Thift Store shopping!! It has not only enhanced my wardrobe to levels I never thought possible, but it's actually given me another source of income.

1/2 of my Thrift Store finds stay in my closet and are loved more than they ever could have been if they were purchased at retail prices. The other 1/2 are purchased for the sole purpose of resale for profit.

It's really become my favorite hobby, and I thought that the best way to share my love for it would be to start a blog and give others an inside look at the wonderful world of Thrift Store shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment